The Power Of Your Spoken Word
We are complex beings! Not such flesh and bones. We have a physical,emotional,mental and spirtual body. So often when we get sick we focus on only mending or rehabiltating our physical bodies neglecting healing our energetic bodies. Hence today's reflection and sharing
All this week I have been thinking about what I have been eating . I want to lose some weight because I hope to get married next year and I am detetermined to look and feel my best. So much so, I have reduced my intake of white foods which are mostly carbs, walked a minimum of 3 miles every day and began each morning with a 30 minute exercise routine. I also began saying affirmations to myself over and over again (mantras) during the day encouraging myself to see food as a fuel for my body. Therefore I only wanted to eat good and wholesome foods.
To my surprise I lost 6lbs and I felt really empowered. I had been working on my physical body by reducing my food intake and working on my mental body by saying affirmations to myself over and over again as mantras when I felt tired or when I wanted to reach up to the top shelf of my cupboard for a packet of crisps!
Affirmations work on the premise that energy always follows thought to then manifest on a phyical level. I love incorporating colour into my affirmations. When writing an affirmation using colour you must focus on the healing quality of the colour you need ( see colour therapy sections on this site to find out qualities of colours). It is then written as a personal statement in the presence tense WITH NO negative words. You should repeat it at least 7 times as a mantra;whilst visualising the desired outcome. Be positive and work with it. Many problems we are experiencing have become embedded in our psyche and body over many years or even from past lives. Repeating affirmations creates an energetic shift in these blockages. Say your affirmations throughout the day and write it down in the same coloured ink as the energy you are focusing on. Carry it with you and look at it throughout the day. REMEMBER you are trying to override old patterns by reprogramming yourself. Now try repeating anyone of the following or write your own.
- The RED RAY flows through my blood stream and I am determined. I have the courage to do what I have to do for my highest good.
- The ORANGE RAY floods my being with vitality. I welcome the interaction with others for joy and laughter.
- The YELLOW RAY fills me with optimism and clarity. It strengthens my nervous system and I find soloutions.
- The GREEN RAY soothes my heart bringing me peace,harmony and new beginnings.
- The BLUE RAY fills me with peace bringing healing to all the cells of my body.
- The INDIGO RAY opens me to divine wisdom to help me at this moment in time. I have faith.
- The VIOLET RAY purifies my body as it flows through my glands, renewing my cells and restoring my health.
Remember to visualise and image how you would feel when the desired outcome is achieved when repeating the mantra. Stay strong and be honest with yourseif and work at it. You are an AMAZING and MAGICAL BEING.